PDA

View Full Version : Skins (PLEASE HELP)

Nuptaa
09-12-2008, 12:01 AM
Okay I posted this somewhere else because Im stupid and didn't see the "questions" section...

---

ok so I'm REALLY lost as of now :confused: I been using Dreamweaver for a few months, and have about 30 different pages with the same template. I made a new template and it works fine. How do I change all my previous pages with my old template to the newer one? PLEASE help.

I tried applying a new template to a page with the old template.... which did't work at all

Also I'd be really greatful if someone told me (if it's possible) how to have some sort of submenu or drowndown menu (doesn't matter) as to changing to different layouts. When you're online...
example...http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc292/Zuko_Azula/Picture2-4.png

Um and also... (this may sound dumb)
eariler I'd managed to make what I call, a text box in a certain part of the page. That didn't have an area to write in before. I accidentally deleted it, and I can't seem to remember how I did it.... Anyone know?

edbr
09-12-2008, 01:38 AM
insert editable region

Nuptaa
09-12-2008, 02:05 AM
How will that help?

edbr
09-12-2008, 03:48 AM
maybe i misunderstood your question sounds like you need to start again

Bradster
09-17-2008, 07:07 PM
well in fireworks you can do drop down links by making a hotspot or something right click and add pop up menu then you can personalise it to how you want it