PDA

View Full Version : Should be a simple link question.

mr_badger
09-09-2008, 11:55 AM
I have a problems with my links in IE.
I have a list of links that I have done using the <li> tag. Everything is working apart from the styling of the links. The links have a:link state and a:hover state that work fine but once a link has been clicked then the hover state does not work. How can I get the hover state to come into play again once a link has been visited?

Luke196
09-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Man, how annoying. I'm not sure if this will work but click 'modify' at the top of dreamweaver, and goto page properties. Click on the 'links' submenu and see what you can do there. they use the word rollover in place of hover; another thought is that it might be something your browser is doing, and not dreamweaver. Perhaps you can change how your browser displays information?

domedia
09-09-2008, 01:49 PM
I have a problems with my links in IE.
I have a list of links that I have done using the <li> tag. Everything is working apart from the styling of the links. The links have a:link state and a:hover state that work fine but once a link has been clicked then the hover state does not work. How can I get the hover state to come into play again once a link has been visited?

You did something wrong :confused:
http://www.dreamweaverclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23515

mr_badger
09-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Thanks for replying but have now sorted it. The problem was I had not put my link states in order in my CSS file.