PDA

View Full Version : Question?

Maria22
09-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Im new to this dreamweaver stuff, so I have a question.
is there a way to add a powerpoint animation slide show to dreamweaver with out my having to buy the flash software? If so, How do I do it? I need help.:confused:

neonfluxx
09-08-2008, 02:07 PM
don't think you can. Anyone else know a way

domedia
09-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Im new to this dreamweaver stuff, so I have a question.
is there a way to add a powerpoint animation slide show to dreamweaver with out my having to buy the flash software? If so, How do I do it? I need help.:confused:
If you have the presentation file already, is it an option just to link to it?

Maria22
09-08-2008, 02:35 PM
No I dont want to do that, I want it to be the opening page when you first go into the web site. see the website was created by a consultant I was hired as a jack of all trades in the office and just completed three full day class's on dreamweaver, unfortunely I didnt think to ask the teacher's I had the first two class, but I did ask the third teacher, who could not give me a straight answer.which tells me he doesnt know. which is fine, but he did recommend this forum to try and get help. but it looks like I might have to bite the bullet and buy flash in order to make this do what I want.

Thanks

domedia
09-08-2008, 03:15 PM
powerpoint is not for the web sorry

Maria22
09-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Thanks anyway, just trying to save some money on having to buy an extra software pkg.

Death Dream
09-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Thanks anyway, just trying to save some money on having to buy an extra software pkg.

Why not just create each slide in HTML/CSS? and put a next button at the bottom. Or make it a GIF animation image in photoshop?

~Death Dream~

d a v e
09-08-2008, 03:53 PM
why not just make it available for download (ok so not everyone can see but many can) and/or use the text and pictures to make conventional html web pages (*not* exported from/saved as from)

davidj
09-08-2008, 04:55 PM
what you need is a convertion tool

i dont think flash is what your after and it an expensive mistake

download the trial to see if it suits your needs first else try the freebee below...

http://www.authorgen.com/authorpoint-lite-free/powerpoint-to-flash-converter.aspx

Maria22
09-08-2008, 05:29 PM
:( didnt work, I only have Photoshop elements software which probley makes the difference. But thanks anywayWhy not just create each slide in HTML/CSS? and put a next button at the bottom. Or make it a GIF animation image in photoshop?

~Death Dream~

d a v e
09-08-2008, 09:17 PM
so make it as html and css with images ;)

Luke196
09-09-2008, 01:38 AM
How do you do that?

Death Dream
09-09-2008, 01:14 PM
How do you do that?

Just like you build any webpage lol. Or go the lazy rookie way and use the print screen button and make every slide a JPG/GIF and pop them on a HTML page and you're good to go. But I don't recommend this.

~Death Dream~