PDA

View Full Version : Apology to make to NEONFLUX

davidj
08-31-2008, 10:45 PM
Guys

I have to hold my head in shame and offer an olive branch to our very own NEONFLUX

I accused neon of being a Fraud, a Liar and a Fake. I accused him of passing other work off as his own but i was wrong. Big Time.

I now have to humbly apologise to him.

Neon sent proof of his work today (with credits) and you will agree its amazing. He is wasted in the web world

http://www.nirvanadesign.co.uk/Test/movies/neonflux.wmv

Sorry mate

neonfluxx
08-31-2008, 11:27 PM
Thank you kind sir. I also want to apologize to any one we offended.

Rob_Che
09-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Bloody hell Neon, that's cracking !

I've not had much dealing with 3D work myself other than some dabbling in 3D Max for lettering... What software do you use ?

How long does something like that take to render and how many people were involved?

If I was involved in a project like that I'd want my name on the end credits rather than being referred to as your 'staff'... lol!

Rob

neonfluxx
09-01-2008, 02:02 PM
3D is fun but I would rather edit all day every day. If you would like to see more I could edit a presentation together. That one was real quick and was to the point. I will throw a better one together. for display here.

Corrosive
09-01-2008, 04:36 PM
How long does something like that take to render?

I think that might be the reason for the expensive Mac :)

It is great work Neon and let us know where we can check out some more of your stuff.

Death Dream
09-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Nice stuff there, better than what I can make in Maya that is for sure. One question ... Can I have your monitors? I saw your rig on your site and want those lol. PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE =D hahaha ~Death Dream~

neonfluxx
09-02-2008, 04:38 PM
Sorry Darth but I need those. lol All My employees have the same rig a work too. I always wondered why I can't gey anyone to go home. :)

d a v e
09-02-2008, 07:03 PM
man. you'd think you'd look a bit happier in the picture with that nice gear doing a job you like ;)

Death Dream
09-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Sorry Darth

DAAAAAMN YOU!!!! My name is Death!!! not Darth!!! You owe me 2 monitors for that now!

~Death Dream~

neonfluxx
09-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Sorry wrong button lol. I knew my bad spelling would be the "DEATH" of me one day. haha :-D

davidj
10-24-2008, 10:26 AM
I retract the Apology above. {I was right}

the show reel which neon claimed as his own is actually off a series called Sanctuary and the CG house that did it is called www.anthemfx.com (http://www.anthemfx.com/)
they are based in vancouver

Rob_Che
10-24-2008, 11:55 AM
Good man. All is well with the World.