PDA

View Full Version : Dream weaver software Help

delords
08-30-2008, 01:25 PM
Hello Pals Please am a newbie on this forum,please i need an urgent help here I want to download dreamweaver to use in designing web page but i don't know where to download a free dream weaver software please can anyone help me with a link to download dreamweaver or can anyone send me the software as an attachment to my email address [removed] please i will be very grateful to get your help. Thanks.

Corrosive
08-30-2008, 01:29 PM
Hello Pals Please am a newbie on this forum,please i need an urgent help here I want to download dreamweaver to use in designing web page but i don't know where to download a free dream weaver software please can anyone help me with a link to download dreamweaver or can anyone send me the software as an attachment to my email address delordsmail@yahoo.com please i will be very grateful to get your help. Thanks.

You need to pay for genuine software I'm afraid.

davidj
08-30-2008, 04:12 PM
we don't promote rip off software here

go and buy a copy and do the right thing

knock off Nigel!!!

neonfluxx
08-30-2008, 06:18 PM
Yes yes yes buy the software. If you want to run with the big boys start by doing it the big boy way

delords
08-30-2008, 10:31 PM
Thanks to everyone that has replied,i will just do as you said.

Rob_Che
08-30-2008, 10:37 PM
knock off Nigel!!!

VERY funny... brilliant.

domedia
08-31-2008, 04:59 PM
Thanks to everyone that has replied,i will just do as you said. Too late, our zero tolerance towards software piracy and using the forum for illegal purposes should come as no surprise.