Corrosive
08-14-2008, 06:30 PM
Clever, Irritating...or both?

http://www.simulacrastudio.com/

You decide. :)

domedia
08-14-2008, 06:43 PM
Both :)

Clever idea, I like it alot. For a flash site at least the pages are indexable, they each have their own url, which is nice.

But frustrating was:
1. Waiting for that damn bird animation every time I went to another page. Cute at first, but got old really quick.
2. Can hardly read the text. And since it's flash, ctrl and + did not work..

Wonder why there wasn't any more information on the site. I could not find a portfolio, but maybe I missed it somehow.

Even though SE's can index each page individually, there's no readable data for them.. view source.

Corrosive
08-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Both :)

Clever idea, I like it alot. For a flash site at least the pages are indexable, they each have their own url, which is nice.

But frustrating was:
1. Waiting for that damn bird animation every time I went to another page. Cute at first, but got old really quick.
2. Can hardly read the text. And since it's flash, ctrl and + did not work..

Wonder why there wasn't any more information on the site. I could not find a portfolio, but maybe I missed it somehow.

Even though SE's can index each page individually, there's no readable data for them.. view source.

Portfolio is under 'clients' on one of the small labels on the baked bean cans. Style over content a bit of a running theme throughout. Very clever though and, as you said, good for the first minute or so.

Corrosive
08-14-2008, 07:05 PM

Yep, never looked at that. Haven't even bothered with any meta tags.