PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help out a starter?

thespartantiger
08-09-2008, 06:39 AM
Here's the thing, My big brother (25) is a graphic designer and a website designer. I am trying to learn this stuff because I like to design things, such as I like to draw. But anyways I'm mostly interested in the website department if anyone can help me get started, or if you have some videos or something on you tube that you suggest i should watch. Thank you very much for reading and please post if you can help me out.

d a v e
08-09-2008, 09:08 AM
ask your bro for some tips! :)

Corrosive
08-09-2008, 09:32 AM
Here's the thing, My big brother (25) is a graphic designer and a website designer. I am trying to learn this stuff because I like to design things, such as I like to draw. But anyways I'm mostly interested in the website department if anyone can help me get started, or if you have some videos or something on you tube that you suggest i should watch. Thank you very much for reading and please post if you can help me out.

Look at the tutorials and articles here and also at http://www.adobe.com/devnet/

There are loads more all over the web but make sure you learn how to build sites with CSS and Div Tags, not tables.