PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help out a starter?

thespartantiger
08-09-2008, 06:36 AM
Here's the thing, My big brother (25) is a graphic designer and a website designer. I am trying to learn this stuff because I like to design things, such as I like to draw. But anyways I'm mostly interested in the website department if anyone can help me get started, or if you have some videos or something on you tube that you suggest i should watch. Thank you very much for reading and please post if you can help me out.

Corrosive
08-09-2008, 09:54 AM
Here's the thing, My big brother (25) is a graphic designer and a website designer. I am trying to learn this stuff because I like to design things, such as I like to draw. But anyways I'm mostly interested in the website department if anyone can help me get started, or if you have some videos or something on you tube that you suggest i should watch. Thank you very much for reading and please post if you can help me out.

Please don't post the same question in lots of different forums. It's very annoying. If you want help then play by the rules please.

student101
08-12-2008, 09:57 AM
There is a link above, it reads Tutorials and Articles, check them out, very interesting stuff...

Cheers