PDA

View Full Version : Need material for teaching Dreamweaver class

tseyigai
08-06-2008, 04:12 AM
Hello,
I am teaching a web design class coming up in the next weeks using Dreamweaver MX (high school level.)
I have the book Multimedia Projects for 04 MX, but am finding that I need some other clear and concise step-by-step lesson plan ideas to aid me more in this endeavor. Does anyone have a link that would help me out here? I need something that has pictures and good instructional material in it for this. If free, it would certainly be needed as well. I have the site license and everything else I need to proceed.

Let me know as soon as possible.

Regards,
Tseyigai

Chapo
08-06-2008, 04:53 AM
Well, there are many web sites with material and pictures step by step.. you can be able to copy the for your class.. i'm a professor at college. If you want to learn step-by-step lessons i recomend you to buy "Dreamweaver The Missing Manual"... its amazing and very friendly user. Or try www.lynda.com for the tutorials and every title you need.

tseyigai
08-06-2008, 03:07 PM
I just purchased the book (used) from Amazon. I hope this will help me out. Hopefully it has some lesson plan ideas in it I can use...

Thanks,
Stephen Hanson

Corrosive
08-06-2008, 05:28 PM
I am teaching a web design class coming up in the next weeks using Dreamweaver MX (high school level.)

Either I am getting old or American kids have way better classes than we ever did.

d a v e
08-06-2008, 08:04 PM
isn't DW mx a bit old now? ;)

Corrosive
08-06-2008, 09:02 PM
isn't DW mx a bit old now? ;)

Guess it depends what schools can afford.

Cary
08-07-2008, 12:37 AM
OT:
I saw a commercial recently pushing laptaps for high school kids. Are there actually schools that require such things, or do some parents just like providing bigger prizes for student thieves?