PDA

View Full Version : Can't View Page Designs In Dreamweaver

tomyknoker
07-29-2008, 08:00 AM
Hi all... All of a sudden I can't view any pages on a website I work on daily, they are PHP page but Dreamweaver has always displayed the design, now when I look at the design it's a completely blank page, the code is all still there... I somehow must have changed something in my preferences but don't know what... Anyone has this issue before?

davidj
07-29-2008, 08:51 AM
dreamweaver will display all HTML if its valid

it does not know what PHP is as a language and is setup to ignore anything inside <?php tags

there is no setting to switch the HTML off so im guessing you have invalid markup

tomyknoker
07-29-2008, 09:36 AM
dreamweaver will display all HTML if its valid

it does not know what PHP is as a language and is setup to ignore anything inside <?php tags

there is no setting to switch the HTML off so im guessing you have invalid markupYea but that doesn't make sense to me because a week and a half ago every page worked, I work on pages daily...

Corrosive
07-29-2008, 09:50 AM
Yea but that doesn't make sense to me because a week and a half ago every page worked, I work on pages daily...

You definitely haven't moved anything or deleted anything? Does anyone else have access to your local site files??

As DJ says, if it is there and valid, it will display.