PDA

View Full Version : Why do i lose my behaviors ?

Chapo
07-18-2008, 10:01 PM
I have behaviors in my buttons like swap image, but when i copy-paste them to another place, it apears that i have my behaviors but they don't work, i have to start all over. Thats weird because in my behavior box, it apears that my buttons still have those behaviors. Why this happens, is their a way that i can preserve my behaviors the way it should be ?

Cary
07-18-2008, 11:05 PM
I have behaviors in my buttons like swap image, but when i copy-paste them to another place...

You mean you copy them to another page? If so, that page won't have the necessary javascript which exist in the head of the original page.

Chapo
07-18-2008, 11:17 PM
Its doesn't matter where i paste it, it just doesn't work at all, even if i use it in the same page. It will copy all the behaviors and apears in the behavoir box, but just doesn't work.

neonfluxx
07-19-2008, 09:48 PM
you need a dreamweaver book and read the manual

Chapo
07-19-2008, 10:05 PM
Thanx neon... its a great advice, amazing, really ..!!!

neonfluxx
07-19-2008, 11:30 PM
I told you that because its obvious you don't even know the basics. If you did you be asking this type of question. Also try lynda.com and do the online training that way you stop getting stuck on that basic's. I was just trying to give a truthful way to help you since it's apparent your new to the game.

No easy way out! Oops I forgot, you can't handle the truth! :wink:

Chapo
07-20-2008, 04:21 AM
Hey neon don't get me wrong... it way a good advice, i bought "Dreamweaver Missing Manual"... i learned many basic things i didn't knew.... thats why i said thanx.. (i also got lynda but its not good in a more advanced things)

neonfluxx
07-21-2008, 05:41 AM
very well then mate good luck

Corrosive
07-21-2008, 06:25 PM
No easy way out! Oops I forgot, you can't handle the truth!

You want the truth! You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! Bah! I deride your truth handling abilities! Sideshow Bob...sorry, couldn't resist :)