PDA

View Full Version : I can't add my Flash movies

Chapo
07-08-2008, 05:05 PM
I made a div for my flash movie and it worked when i cheked in the preview browser, but when i load it to the server it completly disapeared. Why this happened ?

Also i can't figure out why in FireFox my buttons apears a purple border when i click it, the button has 0 border. It seems normal without no border, but as soon you click it, a border apears... can i fix this problem ?

www.fotorazi.com (please view this page in Fire Fox so you can see my border problem, go to the right-middle of the page to the red button called "MAS")

edbr
07-09-2008, 01:02 AM
I made a div for my flash movie and it worked when i cheked in the preview browser, but when i load it to the server it completly disapeared. Why this happened ?

Also i can't figure out why in FireFox my buttons apears a purple border when i click it, the button has 0 border. It seems normal without no border, but as soon you click it, a border apears... can i fix this problem ?

www.fotorazi.com (http://www.fotorazi.com) (please view this page in Fire Fox so you can see my border problem, go to the right-middle of the page to the red button called "MAS")
dont double post

Ricky55
07-09-2008, 03:53 PM
chap have you got your flash embeded now

Chapo
07-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Nop... how i do embed the flash Ricky ? .... i have a question, i have the show-hide elements behavior and it works great, but instead of clicking the button to make it happened, can i do it rollover ? So when i rollover the image the behavior begins and i don't have to click the image o button.

Chapo
07-09-2008, 04:15 PM
I just figured out how to hide-show elements with rollover... hehe.. but i can't put my flash to work in Dreamweaver... how do i embed it Master Ricky ?

Ricky55
07-09-2008, 11:00 PM
If you are using Dreamweaver CS3 or 8 for that matter you should just be able to use the insert flash button and as long as you swf file is within your site it should be fine.

When you upload to the server you need to ensure that all files are uploaded, the swf the html file and the script file that embeds the flash content.

If you are still struggling you could use swfobject to embed it but it shouldn't be necessary. One advantage to swfobject though is that you can use flash detection with it.

See this link

http://blog.deconcept.com/swfobject/

Chapo
07-09-2008, 11:36 PM
oh.... that was my problem, i didn't put the script file.... thanx and great link

Ricky55
07-10-2008, 07:49 PM
if you want to get into flash check out

gotoandlearn.com and his related sites, will introduce you to the flash community