PDA

View Full Version : Show Pop Up isnt working!!

joewalker123
07-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Hi
I am trying to create a rollover pop up menu in dreamweaver but when i got to select show pop up menu in the behaviours column it wont let me select it, does anyone know why?

Kind Regards

Joe

Ricky55
07-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Is the item you are trying to apply the behaviour to a link? I believe it needs to be.

If you don't have an actual link yet just put in a dummy link, simply select the text or image that you want to apply the behaviour to and either enter the link or #

joewalker123
07-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Hi Ricky
Yeah i have tried that but still dosnt work, my links are images, does that make a differnce?

Thanks

Ricky55
07-08-2008, 07:00 PM
No, it shouldn't.

Corrosive
07-08-2008, 07:42 PM
Hi
I am trying to create a rollover pop up menu in dreamweaver but when i got to select show pop up menu in the behaviours column it wont let me select it, does anyone know why?

Kind Regards

Joe

If a behaviour is greyed out and you haven't used it before, try clicking on the + sign to bring up the box. At the bottom you will see 'Show Events For'. Select this and make sure that browsers at least as high as IE6 is ticked. The default on older versions of DW is to give you only behaviours which work in old browsers and this doesn't include 'show pop up window'.

That might be it, if not you might want to rephrase the question cos that's all I can think of at the moment.