PDA

View Full Version : Can't position my table to the top edge 0 and 0 pixel

Chapo
06-18-2008, 08:59 AM
I can't position my table to the top and left corner at 0 & 0 pixels like a Div can.... i cant make my banner to apear at the to like it should be. Dreamweaver apears to put the top table a little less above and to the right instead of an absolute top and left corner. is there a way to do this without using Div's ?

I want my banner to be in a table because i can put to a %100 width, this way it wil stretch with the browser, thats my reason with the table, but if theres a way to do it with a Div let me know.

Corrosive
06-18-2008, 09:24 AM
I can't position my table to the top and left corner at 0 & 0 pixels like a Div can.... i cant make my banner to apear at the to like it should be. Dreamweaver apears to put the top table a little less above and to the right instead of an absolute top and left corner. is there a way to do this without using Div's ?

I want my banner to be in a table because i can put to a %100 width, this way it wil stretch with the browser, thats my reason with the table, but if theres a way to do it with a Div let me know.

Hi

Set your banner image as the background to a div and set the css properties to width: 100%; It will re-size with the browser. Don't use tables...they are gash. :wink:

Rob_Che
06-18-2008, 10:36 AM
Just so you know tho...

If you go to Modify > Page Properties..
ZERO the margins.
They don't have any value in as default but they have a 5px auto margin.

Rob_Che
06-18-2008, 10:37 AM
and see Cary's reply to your other post.
This will power the whole of the page.

Corrosive
06-18-2008, 10:55 AM
Just so you know tho...

If you go to Modify > Page Properties..
ZERO the margins.
They don't have any value in as default but they have a 5px auto margin.

Too nice for your own good fella ;-) :-D

Rob_Che
06-18-2008, 10:57 AM
haha... we've all been there ;)

Corrosive
06-18-2008, 11:11 AM
haha... we've all been there ;)

That's true!

domedia
06-18-2008, 02:52 PM
Chapo, last time you post the same question on different parts of this forum. Thread closed :-)
http://www.dreamweaverclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28116