PDA

View Full Version : I need help with hide/show elements and Firefox browser

Chapo
06-14-2008, 03:13 PM
The problem is that when i clicked a button to trigger the behavior, the page went to the top and i have to scroll down again, the problem was that there was a # in the link area and that the btn was a rollover btn. If i erase the # the behavior stays in plays like it should be, but the rollover effect is gone. Why this happens, is there a way that i could use the rollovers and the show/elements at the same time ?

The other problem that i'm having its that the page looks great in safari and explorer, but not in firefox.. i can see the borders of the tables and cells. I chose the table borders colors the same as the background and also some cells so it has the look like its clear. Is there a possible way to look like it suposed to look in firefox ?

www.fotorazi.com

Ricky55
06-14-2008, 06:24 PM
the # symbol is used as a dummy link, this must be present on the roll over effect won't work as the roll overs work on links so either add the proper link or leave the # symbol.

All the browsers display things slightly differently but usually you can work around this to achieve the look you want.

Chapo
06-15-2008, 03:46 AM
Thanx man.... i'll will work around it ..!!!!