PDA

View Full Version : where do I 'paste' aweber html?

Adonis BHK
06-13-2008, 10:17 PM
I have a website that I want to add an Aweber signup form to.
Aweber give me some javascript code, or raw html code that I can paste into my website. I can paste the html and get it to work, but it doesn't have the functionality of the java code.

Problem is, I haven't the slightest clue where to past the java code.

How do I paste the java code on my website in the exact location of where I want my form to go?

Thanks so much for your responses.

Rob_Che
06-14-2008, 12:40 PM
The HML will have a reference within the code - ie; /java/Aweberscript.js
Ensure that this path is correct.

You can have the java in the head or in a remote file... you dig ?

Adonis BHK
06-17-2008, 01:57 AM
I think I get it. But how do I dictate where the form actually goes on my page as far as placement? What if I want it a few lines down, or over to the right? If I place the code in the head, then doesn't it just put it right at the top?

Adonis BHK
06-17-2008, 02:11 AM
here is the html code if it helps:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://forms.aweber.com/form/**/********.js"></script>

Adonis BHK
06-20-2008, 04:01 AM
anyone help?

domedia
06-20-2008, 02:32 PM
I think I get it. But how do I dictate where the form actually goes on my page as far as placement? What if I want it a few lines down, or over to the right? If I place the code in the head, then doesn't it just put it right at the top?
The <form> tag will output wherever you put it in the document. If you want further styling, or add some margin on top of it etc, you use CSS to add the extra formatting.

Adonis BHK
06-20-2008, 09:54 PM
Excellent, thanks so much!