PDA

View Full Version : drop down menu in tabbed panels

betthat
06-12-2008, 08:56 PM
i have a set of tabbed panels on a page, each of them contains a form. In the first form (then in the first tabbed panel) i have a drop down menu ()... under that i have 4 radio buttons... (

betthat
06-12-2008, 09:02 PM
i have a set of tabbed panels on a page, each of them contains a form. In the first form (then in the first tabbed panel) i have a drop down menu ( < select > )... under that i have 4 radio buttons... (< input type = " radio " name = " gender " value = " a "... " b " ... " c " ... " d " ...) i need two things: 1 - depending on what the selection in the drop down menu is i need radio buttons "c" and "d" to disable; 2 - i need a drop down menu in the tabbed panel 2's form to populate depending on what is selected in the drop down in form 1 i need these two behaviors to happen when at the first drop down menu's event onchange, not when the form is submitted an example for point 2: if i select "California" in the drop down menu in the first form i need the drop down menu in the tabbed panel 2's form to populate with all the towns in California