PDA

View Full Version : I think I am going to like this place

VonUlrich
06-11-2008, 03:00 AM
Hello everyone! My name is Von and I am a newbie to the forums and thought I would introduce myself. I just recently aquired CS3 Web Premium and am EXTREMELY excited about it...along with being very overwhelmed. I love this stuff, always have but never had the guts to really jump in. I own my own home renovations business and decided I wanted to redesign my logo and everything as well as the most important get my website up. Hence the CS3 Web Premium purchase. I have a membership at Lynda.com for tutorials but its going slow. I am studying for my state contractors test and its taking pretty much 95% of my time...after next week I will be free and need to get my website up...I am hoping that many will lend a helping hand with suggestions to help me lessen the learning curve a little. Thanks again!!

Von

davidj
06-11-2008, 05:28 AM
welcome von

enjoy your stay

domedia
06-11-2008, 05:54 AM
Von, welcome to the forums!

Andromeda
06-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Greetings from DownUnder :-)

VonUlrich
06-11-2008, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the welcomes.

Rob_Che
06-13-2008, 02:10 PM
Yeah, welcome from me too.

Death Dream
06-16-2008, 09:05 PM
Hi.

~Death Dream~

Corrosive
06-17-2008, 11:23 AM
Welome...and good luck with all that studying! :-D

edbr
06-18-2008, 01:53 AM
hi, i was a building contractor in a previous 'life' so bit of a common path. Enjoy your stay!

VonUlrich
06-18-2008, 02:40 AM
Thanks again for the welcomes. Today was the first day of testing and it was brutal...I mean brutal. 2 separate 5 hour sessions of testing, you were not allowed to leave for bathroom for the first and last hour...no drinks water or anything..no cell phones. 7am to 7 pm by the time I got out of there. I am not sure if I even passed the first part. Tomorrow I do it all over again this time I have to show at 5:30 cause its the hard part...lol. Hopefully if I pass I can focus on the fun stuff of my business like building my Website!!!! lol I have wanted to get into web design for years but never had a good reason to...same with Photoshop and Illustrator...I love that stuff. I guess it stems from my old job at Kinko's back in the day. Now I have a great reason to! Thanks again for the welcome and I look forward to asking many more questions in the next few months...hope everyone has allot of patience for a noob!

Wes