PDA

View Full Version : Any Value Left in Dreamweaver 4?

Mixxxer Inc
06-10-2008, 03:25 AM
I came across an old version 4 and wanted to know before I spent too much time with if there is any functionally left in it? Or is it just way out of date?

thanks

domedia
06-10-2008, 12:51 PM
DW4 is 8 years old and is a decent code editor. Syntax highlighting, search and replace etc.

Death Dream
06-10-2008, 02:18 PM
I really liked DW 6 and CS3.

I still haven't found my place with CS4 though.

~Death Dream~

Corrosive
06-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Just whilst we are on the subject of Dreamweaver as software. I stumbled upon this today...

http://www.graphic-elite.com/?dr

DW CS3 for 29. Am I being thick/too suspicious? Where is the catch? Has anyone ever used this site before? :confused:

domedia
06-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Am I being thick/too suspicious? Where is the catch? Has anyone ever used this site before? :confused:
"The only legitimate way to purchase Adobe software for download is through the Adobe Store."
http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/antipiracy/types.html

If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is ;)

d a v e
06-10-2008, 07:13 PM
well this is pretty dodgy too "Please do not register this software. This will not limit the use of the software. Also I recommend you do not download any updates for the software." ;)

m1a2x3x7
06-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Why is this software so cheap?
These software programs are copies of the full retail version, that includes a "Install.txt" file with instructions to easily install your chosen software. But don't worry they work just the same and include serial numbers for full unlimited use. And they should only be used for personal use or for training.

Q. Can I register this software?
Please do not register this software. This will not limit the use of the software. Also I recommend you do not download any updates for the software.

Someone should report this to adobe lol =)

Death Dream
06-10-2008, 08:28 PM
Funny scam. =P

~Death Dream~

Corrosive
06-10-2008, 08:30 PM
well this is pretty dodgy too "Please do not register this software. This will not limit the use of the software. Also I recommend you do not download any updates for the software." ;)

Ha, ha. I should have read that myself! Yes, my philosophy stands...if it sounds too good to be true...

This was actually a sponsored link on Google (right hand side) and these are 'pay per click' ads right? Pretty dodgy if Google don't check who is advertising...and what?