PDA

View Full Version : php problem

hash1
06-08-2008, 12:29 AM
When members view ads at my site after the counter counts down and you click the right verification but after you do that it doesnt do anything is suppose to credit the member that viewed the site.

<?php
session_start();
header('Content-type: text/javascript');

require('config.php');
require('funciones.php');

// SOME USEFUL FUNCTIONS
// ---------------------
function destroy() {
$_SESSION['captcha']=null;
exit();
}

function error_message($msg) {
global $fail_code;
echo <<<EOT
document.getElementById('timer').setAttribute('cla ss','hidden');
document.getElementById('alert').setAttribute('cla ss','');
document.getElementById('alert').innerHTML="$msg"+'<p><a href="javascript:closealert()">Close</a></p>';
EOT;
destroy();
}

// CHECKING
// --------

// checking if user is logged in
if(!isset($_COOKIE["usNick"]) || !isset($_COOKIE["usPass"])) {
error_message('Not logged in or session cookie expired.\nPlease log-in again.');
}

// checking captcha
if(!isset($_GET['code']) || $_GET['code']!=$_SESSION['captcha']) {

$user = uc($_COOKIE["usNick"]);
$ip=getRealIP();
$date = date("F j, Y");
$time = date("g:i a");
mysql_query("INSERT INTO cheaters(user,ip, date, time) VALUES ('$user','$ip', '$date','$time')") or die(mysql_error());
error_message('Wrong security code!<br><br>This is a bot detection and your account will be deleted if this persists. Please contact support for further information.');
}

// checking username and password
$user = uc($_COOKIE["usNick"]);
$pass = uc($_COOKIE["usPass"]);
$user_query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE username='$user' AND password='$pass'") or die(mysql_error());

if(mysql_num_rows($user_query)==0) {
error_message('Bad username/password.\nPlease log-in again.');
}

// checking if the ad is still alive
$ad_id = limpiar($_GET["ad"]);
$ad_query = mysql_query("SELECT id FROM ads WHERE id='$ad_id' AND tipo='ads' AND CONVERT(members,UNSIGNED) < CONVERT(plan,UNSIGNED)") or die(mysql_error());

if (mysql_num_rows($ad_query)==0) {
error_message('Too late! Ad expired!');
}

// UPDATE AD AND VISIT INFO
// ------------------------
$visit_query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM ads WHERE user = '$user' AND ident= '$ad_id' AND tipo='visit'") or die(mysql_error());
$actual_time= date(time());

// checking and registering visits
$ip=getRealIP();
if(mysql_num_rows($visit_query)>0) {
$visit_row = mysql_fetch_array($visit_query);
$lastvisit_time=$visit_row['visitime'];

if($actual_time < date($lastvisit_time + (24 * 60 * 60))) {
error_message('You have to wait 24h before visiting the same sponsor again.');
}

mysql_query("UPDATE ads SET visitime='$actual_time', ip='$ip' WHERE user='$user' AND ident='$ad_id' AND tipo='visit'") or die(mysql_error());
} else {
mysql_query("INSERT INTO ads(user,ip,ident,tipo,visitime) VALUES ('$user','$ip','$ad_id','visit','$actual_time')") or die(mysql_error());
}

// updating ad status
mysql_query("UPDATE ads SET members = CONVERT(members,UNSIGNED) + 1 WHERE id='$ad_id'") or die(mysql_error());

// UPDATE USER INFO
// ----------------
$user_row = mysql_fetch_array($user_query);

// loading click configuration
foreach(array('click','referalclick','premiumclick ','premiumreferalc') as $item) {
$query = mysql_query("SELECT price FROM config WHERE item='$item' AND howmany='1'") or die(mysql_error());
$row = mysql_fetch_row($query);
${$item} = $row[0];
}

// updating money and visits for the user
mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money = money + IF(account='premium',$premiumclick,$click), visits = CONVERT(visits,UNSIGNED) + 1 WHERE username='$user'") or die(mysql_error());

// updating money and visits for the referer, if any
$referer=$user_row['referer'];
if ($referer!=''){
mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money = money + IF(account='premium',$premiumreferalc,$referalclic k), referalvisits = CONVERT(referalvisits,UNSIGNED) + 1 WHERE username='$referer'") or die(mysql_error());
}

// HOORAY! SUCCESS!
echo <<<EOT
document.getElementById('timer').setAttribute('cla ss','success');
document.getElementById('timer').innerHTML='Succes s!';
EOT;
destroy();
?>Heres the code for it any help?

davidj
06-08-2008, 09:51 AM
i would need to set this up in my own environment and track it through. I dont have the time for this.

im guessing you have not wrote this yourself so i sugest you contact the vendor where you got it from and use their support services

hash1
06-08-2008, 08:06 PM
i would need to set this up in my own environment and track it through. I dont have the time for this.

im guessing you have not wrote this yourself so i sugest you contact the vendor where you got it from and use their support services

Ok thanks :-D the creator seems difficult to contact ill try tho