PDA

View Full Version : Behavior Show/Hide Elements

Chapo
06-04-2008, 08:52 PM
I have problems with show/hide elements behavior. This behavior is located at the bottom of my page, you have to scroll all the way down. When you click the button that activates the behavior it goes all the way to top of the page and i have to scroll down to see the effect. Is their a way that when the behavior is triggered the page stays in place and doesn't goes all the way up ?

domedia
06-04-2008, 10:08 PM
You must be doing something wrong. It's not supposed to work like that. I'm guessing you made it a link, and that the browser does not know which page to go to. But you're not showing the page so hard to guess.

Chapo
06-05-2008, 06:09 AM
Hey thanx very much, i really forgot that detail... check my page and see what you can find wrong.... http://www.fotorazi.com

domedia
06-05-2008, 02:03 PM
See what I said in my first post :)

Chapo
06-05-2008, 02:58 PM
Oh thanx..... i thought that with my site it could be easier.. but i'll give a try with the links to see whats wrong.... thanx

domedia
06-05-2008, 06:01 PM
You mixed links into a mouseover effect. That's what is wrong. Links are used to link to other documents. ;)

Chapo
06-06-2008, 05:17 AM
Thanx man.... your the best.... i didn't had nothing in my links but i noticed that the behavior added automaticaly an # in the link section, i erased and it worked..... Should i always dot that even its put their by default by the behavior ?

domedia
06-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Don't simply remove the '#', remove the whole <a> tag. Do you have an old version of DW? It' shouldn't write code like this anymore. What I would do is simply replace the <a> with a <span> or <div> after you've added the swap image behavior.

Chapo
06-14-2008, 03:10 PM
Hey my friend... you helped me out with the hide/show elements a few days ago. The problem was that when i clicked a button to trigger the behavior, the page went to the top and i have to scroll down again, the problem was that there was a # in the link area and that the btn was a rollover btn. If i erase the # the behavior stays in plays like it should be, but the rollover effect is gone. Why this happens, is there a way that i could use the rollovers and the show/elements at the same time ?

The other problem that i'm having its that the page looks great in safari and explorer, but not in firefox.. i can see the borders of the tables and cells. I chose the table borders colors the same as the background and also some cells so it has the look like its clear. Is there a possible way to look like it suposed to look in firefox ?

www.fotorazi.com