PDA

View Full Version : Template V's pages problem

Gordon G
05-29-2008, 05:22 PM
NEED Help PLEASE ... using Dreamweaver 8. I have created website ... however when I now go to my DW Local sight my Template is perfect but the pages which are connected to it show up as just plain white with all the contents in separate rows. It does show theTemplate connection in the top right hand corner. When I test pages on my computer they are perfect? It is only when trying to look and change each page that I now have this problem, Everything was perfect yesterday but I must have clicked something and do not know what I did or how to get my pages back with the Template background as it should be to make changes. Can anyone PLEASE help?
Gordon

Ricky55
05-29-2008, 10:06 PM
Sounds like you may have clicked on or off a visual aid, there's an icon that looks like an eye, its the last icon shown on this screen grab.

If its not this could you show us a screen grab of what you mean.

Gordon G
05-30-2008, 04:46 PM
Thank you for your response. I am not sure how to do a screen grab via this forum. If it is acceptable could you please respond to my email address. bbb@mindforlife.co.uk and I can send you a powerpoint copy of the page. It is not visual aids? At least I have tried then all and althought things happen it does not bring back the Template.
Gordon