PDA

View Full Version : Embedd Flash in Dreamweaver

ayok
05-19-2008, 07:37 AM
Hi,

I've got an irritating problem. I have my flash movie work perfectly. But when I embed it into my webpage with Dreamweaver CS3, the page cannot play the flash movie.

What's wrong? I've got this problem often when I use dreamweaver CS3 to embed the flash movie...

Thanks,
ayok

edbr
05-19-2008, 07:47 AM
code , url or crystal ball

domedia
05-19-2008, 01:14 PM
But when I embed it into my webpage with Dreamweaver CS3, the page cannot play the flash movie. What's wrong? What's wrong with what? :-) See the link in my signature.

ayok
05-19-2008, 03:14 PM
What's wrong with what? :-) See the link in my signature.

The swf file is working, but when I embed to Dreamweaver it's just not working. I thought its just simple click the media, choose flash, and save it with the js file.

So don't you think there is something wrong if the flash doesn't work? I usually use swfobject when I work for full flash web, but this time I need to embed a small flash movie on html file. The code is of course like the code which dreamweaver provide. Should I paste those too?

I set the html on the root, flash movie and xml in flash folder, and js on scripts folder.

I hope its clear now.

Thanks,
ayok

ayok
05-19-2008, 03:25 PM
Haha.. it just works when I move swf to the same folder with the html..

domedia
05-19-2008, 03:26 PM
There is something wrong for sure, but unless you can show us anything, it's impossible to say what it is :-) You can see your files, we can't.
It could be wrong paths, missing files, corrupt files, DW not patched etc. Is this on the server or on your local system? Without information it's like calling the car mechanic saying 'my car does not work, what is wrong?' ;-)

Best thing to do is to upload to the web and provide URL.

domedia
05-19-2008, 03:27 PM
Haha.. it just works when I move swf to the same folder with the html..

Excellent! :)

ayok
05-19-2008, 03:28 PM
Thanks man.. I was just confused. What's wrong with dreamweaver, cos it's always happened on CS3.

ayok

ayok
05-19-2008, 03:31 PM
crystal ball

This is what i need..