PDA

View Full Version : css problem - website update gone wrong

JBD
05-06-2008, 09:42 PM
Basically my knowledge of html and css is minimal and I have recently been asked to add some pages to an existing website www.firststepinuk.com

I have a problem which seems to be related to the css style sheets which the original designer has created (and which I may have messed up). The three pages which I have added are the 'Au Pair' (within services) under the 3 different countries.

When viewed in safari and firefox the english and polish au pair pages work fine but the spanish page doesn't show the images. When the same 3 pages are viewed in IE6 and IE7 the menu bar changes on the english and polish sections (before my interference they appeared fine) but not on the spanish section - plus the images also do not show.

below are the lists of stylesheets:

/stylesheets/ie6.css
/stylesheets/ie7.css

/stylesheets/master.css (this will show all others)

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could advise how I could make the mainbar and au pair images to view correctly within all three country sections as I've tried everything I can think of.

Thanks!

JBD
05-06-2008, 11:56 PM
i guess my knowledge of css isn't so bad after all - somehow managed to figure it all out.