PDA

View Full Version : Pop up Menu won't load

cormcg01
05-02-2008, 06:48 PM
To view the page I'm referring to please go to http://www.singstudioscordova.com/index.htm

Here is my problem....The top navigational buttons need to have a rollover effect as well as a pop up menu associated with some of the buttons. (The About Us button is the one that should have the pop up menu in addition to the rollover image.) I have created the rollover effect using the behavior "Set Nav Bar Image" and then I select the image again and add the behavior "Show Pop up Menu". I preview it in my browser and it views properly. I then upload it to the server and I get an error message and the pop up menu doesn't even come up when you rollover the button, however, the rollover image does show. I have done tons of research trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong but can't find a solution.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? I would greatly appreciate any assistance. I hope I've explained my question so others can understand what the problem is.

Thanks!
Corrie

edbr
05-03-2008, 02:09 AM
did you upload all the files including the mm_ (whatever)file dreamweaver makes?

cormcg01
05-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Yes I uploaded that file.

pete
05-03-2008, 07:01 PM
Error: missing ; before statement
Source File: http://www.singstudioscordova.com/mm_menu.js
Line: 1, Column: 61
Source Code:
+ itemTop +'px;'+ itemProps +'">'; var dClose = '</div>' if (menu.bgImageUp) dTag = '<div id="menuItem'+ countItems +'" style="background:url('+menu.bgImageUp+');position:absolu te;left:' + itemLeft + 'px;top:'+ itemTop +'px;'+ itemProps +'">'; var lso change this var dClose = '</div>' to this var dClose = '</div>' ;

cormcg01
05-03-2008, 07:57 PM
So I just needed to add the ; to this code var dClose = '</div>'

pete
05-03-2008, 08:15 PM
So I just needed to add the ; to this code var dClose = '</div>'

Yes, did you not try it?

cormcg01
05-03-2008, 08:23 PM
No I did. I just meant that I have been beating my head against this computer for 3 weeks searching for answers and it all came down to a ;.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!