PDA

View Full Version : My Name Is

LoveArtist
04-23-2008, 10:03 PM
Hi my name is Cody Groves and I am new to this forum and dreamweaver. My dream is to create a site that reviews and sorts computer technicians around America and maybe the world :O. :) But the down side is I know nothing about building websites and am probably going to need alot of help before my dream comes true. If anyone is interested in helping with the project feel free to do so. The site will be strictly non profit but will be under my ownership as it is my dream and I want to control its destiny.

domedia
04-24-2008, 01:27 PM
Welcome to the forums Cody!

davidj
04-24-2008, 09:18 PM
welcome cody

If anyone is interested in helping with the project feel free to do so. The site will be strictly non profit but will be under my ownership as it is my dream and I want to control its destiny.

ok you want a techy to jump on board but as its "none profit" there is nothing to offer the help! So whats in it for them again?

i wish you luck with your idea and please never offer it up for nothing. Take as much cash as you can generate from it

domedia
04-25-2008, 02:17 PM
Non profits do have budgets DJ. Some non profits actually have HUGE budgets. It just means that the objective of the company, unlike regular companies, is not to make money.

Death Dream
05-02-2008, 03:27 PM
I'm a non-non profit company =D How bout that!

Welcome

~Death Dream~