PDA

View Full Version : problem with loading media files

dive buddy
04-11-2008, 07:43 PM
I upgraded to cs3 a few months ago, and after this point I updated all my pages and these were then ftp'd to my host provider. However all my media files do now not work on the live site. If I run them on the test pages via dreamweaver its all fine ? This is really bugging me now. I have a file created as a swf file and I can play this with the image viewer option. However if I load the html page with the viewer and also the swf file to the site, I get the page but no player. I not too sure if something was removed during the change to cs3 and the upload of all the pages.:roll: All I want to be able to do is show a lot of photos in a gallery type show. So far no good. I can get the images how I want them by using flash slide show maker, which then allows me to save as a swf, but its getting the thing to work on the live site!! I would be most grateful for any help on this matter, before I pull out what is left of the hair on my head

Cary
04-12-2008, 12:06 AM
Hard to say without a url to look at... Maybe the Scripts folder or its contents were removed from the server?