PDA

View Full Version : rollover??

francoweaver99
03-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Rollover; I know how swap images thats basic, but I'm almost done my assignment can someone refer to me the basics I don't need the answer I just want a clue what to do. Ok heres my question I have basic swap images and I have the table 6 by 5 set up, but if I roll over on and image how do I make a double feature appear? I need one picture to apply in one tab and another appy in a whole different other tab and I puzzled were to go after I made the first swap images it works cool!!, but know I'm so puzzled how to make another picture apear in another completey different tab can someone help me out? Thanks

Sincerely, Concerned CCP Student

domedia
03-25-2008, 05:44 PM
Solution: add another image? :-)

Seriously though, unless you can post what you have so far, how do we know how to modify/edit what you currently have? Crystal ball is broken.

davidj
04-03-2008, 02:51 PM
the sarcastic engine is running on all 6 cylinders though

m1a2x3x7
04-03-2008, 09:41 PM
First time poster... OUCH! Go easy on him. My crystal ball sees him not coming back =p

domedia
04-04-2008, 03:25 PM
I apologize, more smilies to show my good intent :) :)

cormcg01
04-24-2008, 09:47 PM
Hello,
I actually have the same question. I've been researching for weeks trying to find the answer and am stuck! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

To view the page I am referring to go to http://www.thepaperbee.com/products.htm

Hopefully this will explain what I want. Right now I have a table with 2 columns. The left column has 9 images that I've created rollover button images. My wish is so that when the viewer rolls over that button a picture will appear in the right column. Then the viewer can click on the picture to follow a link to the correct page.

How can I do this? Help please. :)
Thanks in advance!
Corrie

domedia
04-25-2008, 03:13 PM
In your behaviours panel, look for 'swap image'. There you can set which images on your page should swap.

cormcg01
04-25-2008, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the advice. But doesn't swap image replace the image in the same location as the image? How do I get it to bring up an image in a different location?

domedia
04-25-2008, 05:08 PM
No you can set whatever image you want to swap, even multiple images.
Once you choose the swap image behavior, it gives you a list of the images on the page.

cormcg01
04-30-2008, 01:31 PM
I used the swap image as suggested but it replaces the image in it's same location. I need the image to come up in another column. Do I need to use layers for this? Please, what am I doing wrong? Your help is greatly appreciated!

domedia
04-30-2008, 03:34 PM
It's all set in the behaviors. Make sure you select another image instead of the same one where the behavior is triggered from.
Did you read about how to use the swap image behavior in the manual, or are you just guessing how it works? :-)