PDA

View Full Version : Php And Flash......mission Impossible (but Were Gettin There)

moe122
03-24-2008, 01:15 AM
hey david....had a break over the weekend and i then strted with the whole php into flash mission again....well it actually started to work but i hit another problem....but i feel this is a php problem...cant really explain it but i'll try.....

im gettin data from the database as $username = $row[user.......
i've the put that into a loop so i get all the usernames
now to send it to flash i have to write &username=$username
but the problem is that only send 1 of the usernames the whole list....ive tried to see what the problem is by debuggin and so ive put echo for the loop and echo for the &username=$username bit and when viewing it i get all the usernames i.e the loop bit....and the &username=bobby(random username)
i need the last bit to be a list that says &username=bobby and then
repeated again and again until no values are in the databaseand thnx in advance.....and how comes i havent heard from you in ages?

moe122
03-24-2008, 02:53 PM
ok i think i may have an idea of what to do.....im thinking of sending it as an array and then splitting it up in flash later....

ok how do i get values(from certain field) from the database, tunr it into an array and assign that to a variable? also could i make that into a function....so php gets say 5 values from a filed makes it into an array and the assigns it to a variable e.g Username, it does it again bt the variable now is Username1.....and it jus carries on doing it....

thnx in advance....