PDA

View Full Version : Clueless in Irealnd!

happycakie
03-06-2008, 09:50 PM
Hello everyone, I've just started using dreamweaver and I have a problem that I can't seem to solve. When I open a new page, (file , new, page from sample, StarterPage (Theme), Health & Nutrition - home page) it opens without the graphics and when I preview it in the browser the navagation menu on the left side is not desplayed as per sample picture in the new page dialogue box.

This is only happening today, up till this point they loaded fine. I have tried uninstalling and reloading, and renaming and recreating the configeration flie, but no joy! Before today, after I had opened the new page and hit preview in browser, I would get a prompt to save files, and a bunch of little files would be saved. Today I no longer get this prompt either. Any idea what might be going on?

Thank you very much!

Rob_Che
03-07-2008, 10:11 AM
Have you moved the html file ?
Sounds like the paths to all images may have been lost - I have never used the sample layouts tho so couldn't really comment on them specifically.

happycakie
03-07-2008, 07:23 PM
I could easily have! I've been clicking madly! Thanks so much for taking the time to answer!

davidj
03-07-2008, 08:29 PM
that will be it then