PDA

View Full Version : Space Between Div Tags

J92Devils
03-01-2008, 06:11 PM
I am using two div tags in order to center 2 different items. In the design window, the two boxes with dotted lines are touching each other, so there is no space in between. However, I want to type in between the two boxes, but I can't get any room to type. What do I do? I attached an example of what I am trying to do.

Cary
03-01-2008, 09:11 PM
You can put another div between those two divs. Or go to code view, place the cursor after the first div, switch back to design View and start typing.

mangofreak
03-02-2008, 02:32 AM
You can also, select the top div, then on the bar, just above the properties pane, you'll see the div you are affecting, click on it and when is selected click on your right arrow and start typing. However, adding a div would be more appropriate since you can style that div any way you like.

J92Devils
03-02-2008, 03:12 AM
How do I add another div? Thanks in advance.

J92Devils
03-02-2008, 03:17 AM
You can also, select the top div, then on the bar, just above the properties pane, you'll see the div you are affecting, click on it and when is selected click on your right arrow and start typing. However, adding a div would be more appropriate since you can style that div any way you like.
Can you explain what you mean when you say right above the properties window? I don't see what you are talking about. I attached a screenshot of my right side of dreamweaver.