PDA

View Full Version : Non-Scroll image/text

biswarup
02-29-2008, 07:55 PM
Hi,
I m new here ,greetings to all.:-D
Now i need a small help .. I m creating a website in dreamweaver 8 and i want a non scroll text or image in the page.
pls check this site http://www.estudiomopa.com/ for better understanding...its NOT my site..and i m trying to get an image or text fixed on the left even when the page scrolls down just like the BACK TO TOP link in the mentioned site.

I tried a lot of things but cant get the job done.ANY HELP WILL BE LARGELY APPRECIATED.:)

thanks.
Biswarup.

Rob_Che
03-01-2008, 06:43 PM
Can't help without trying it but can someone tell me what font " Computer Arts Magazine #139" is written in ?

Cheers...

Cary
03-01-2008, 08:23 PM
I'm creating a website in dreamweaver 8 and i want a non scroll text or image in the page.

This uses "position:fixed" styling. Notice, it doesn't work in IE6.

Can't help without trying it but can someone tell me what font "Computer Arts Magazine #139" is written in?

Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif

Rob_Che
03-02-2008, 02:25 PM
REALLY !?

D'oh! Back to school.

domedia
03-02-2008, 04:41 PM
Can't help without trying it but can someone tell me what font " Computer Arts Magazine #139" is written in ?

Cheers...
and for the record this is called thread hijacking,. not cool, create your own thread 8-)

Rob_Che
03-02-2008, 06:21 PM
and for the record this is called thread hijacking,. not cool, create your own thread 8-)

What I meant by "Can't help without trying it" Was that I was gonna help when I got home if someone else hadn't already...

The font was merely an 'aside...'

Rob

biswarup
03-03-2008, 05:30 AM
Hi, thanks for the help, got it solved..
cheers.