PDA

View Full Version : Menu Bar Widget

minpot
02-26-2008, 02:23 AM
I have been trying to put up a spry menu bar on my website.

I am still in the phase of playing around with it to try to figure it out.
I have been customizing the widget by changing the appropriate CSS rules and see how it changes and trying to understand how it works.

When I want to start again from the beggining and I delete that specific spry menu bar i WISH the new one would come up with the default values and specifications, BUT instead it continues to come up with the changes I previously made.

My question is: What to do to have default values to the navigation bar every time I want to insert a new one on my page?

Thanks for any advise !!!!!!!

edbr
02-26-2008, 05:48 AM
you did delete the spry assets folder local and server?

minpot
02-26-2008, 11:41 AM
Right ooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!! Yes that was exactly what i was not doing. I was deleting in my design/code view only and was leaving my generated folder in my root folder . . . . i was not yet uploading on the server. Experience is all what it takes !!!!!
Now I need to figure out how things work to customize each item . . . . . what i'm still not understanding is how to put items together, like with no space in between them as the acordean opens. How to center the whole navigation bar in my table cell.
I'm following the help instructions but they are not very clear though
Thanks

edbr
02-27-2008, 12:13 AM
yes I didnt like that .
I eventually used css. have a look ayt the menu on the site in my signature. Is that how you mean?

minpot
02-27-2008, 12:29 AM
kind of that yes, thanks