PDA

View Full Version : DW behavior

dagg_176
02-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Sorry but im newbie in dreamweaver and not familiar with codes scripts. Can i do it in other ways? Question: I am creating an rollover image button and then for that button im creating jump menus and its ok till here. When i preview in browser and move the mouse over the image rollover the menus are showing up, its ok, But problem is that when i move the mouse over the menus buttons, my image rollover button Swap Image Restore. I don`t want a such thing to happen. I want NOT to restore till I move the mouse out of both.
Thanks

Cary
02-05-2008, 11:48 PM
Sorry but im newbie in dreamweaver and not familiar with codes scripts. Can i do it in other ways?

No, unfortunately, this can't be done without a knowledge of javascript since it would involve customizing the code DW produces, something people who do understand javascript wouldn't be too excited about. You'll need a custom coded script, possibly something you paid for or found online that's rather generic but relatively easy to modify.

This is the third thread you've created for this topic. Please keep any future posts on this topic here.

dagg_176
02-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Can anyone help me how it can be done ? Write the code or something like this and tell me where to put the code i mean in which line number, or any suggestion ? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

davidj
02-08-2008, 06:14 AM
if your playing in the world of web development then your going to have to learn the languages involved

its like a mechanic who dosent know how to use a wrench

what your wanting here is for someone to write the hack for you then tell you where to paste it..

im out

domedia
02-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Did you look into projectssevens extensions?
projectseven.com