PDA

View Full Version : Firfox issue

Alan33
01-16-2008, 11:23 AM
Firfox issue

On my site http://www.pinnacleplus.co.uk/ the left hand menu area loads differently in Firfox than in IE. Anybody got any ideas on how to correct it?

hmobley
01-16-2008, 11:55 AM
I wish there was an answer also, every site I have ever done renders differently in Firefox,

domedia
01-16-2008, 01:09 PM
There's only one remedy to this, experience :) Keep working on your sites and ask questions, and the world of browser inconsistencies will be easier, one problem at the time.

Alan, your site looks the same to me in FF and IE.Are there specific areas of your website that does not look like needed in FF?

Alan33
01-21-2008, 10:33 AM
There's only one remedy to this, experience :) Keep working on your sites and ask questions, and the world of browser inconsistencies will be easier, one problem at the time.

Alan, your site looks the same to me in FF and IE.Are there specific areas of your website that does not look like needed in FF?

The menu on the left loads 100% but then rectifies itself. This only happens in Firfox.

domedia
01-21-2008, 02:56 PM
That's how the page loads. Lots of websites loads this way, this is a 'non-issue' :) Look into web standards and develop a website with HTML/CSS if this issue must be solved.

davidj
01-21-2008, 08:07 PM
I'm so pleased I'm a systems developer and not a web designer

i love the fact the all my clients have IE and that i can build this into my requirements document

developed to work on IE 6 and above only

read it and weep..

You are all jealous!