PDA

View Full Version : Read this plz hope someone understands

Fronix
01-06-2008, 06:41 PM
Well this is a verry good site and there is alot of stuff but when you need help you not there and if you there u dont tell so we n00bs understand.

And why cant i get one on one support why is that so NONO cant get that part either. And in the videos its hard to se if u using } or ) so be more specific about that plz.

Im just writing what i think right now after getting blocked on skype by davidj. So plz dont ban me im trying hard here to learn right now.

//Fronix

domedia
01-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Well this is a verry good site and there is alot of stuff but when you need help you not there and if you there u dont tell so we n00bs understand. This is a DW community, not tech support. I think you've completely misunderstood what this site is all about :)

And why cant i get one on one support why is that so NONO cant get that part either. uh.. This is not a support website. Again I think you've misunderstood the purpose of this website. You can get one on one support by people here if you're lucky. But it does not fall in under the purpose of what we're doing. If you want support, contact Macromedia.

And in the videos its hard to se if u using } or ) so be more specific about that plz. Good feedback, thanks!

Im just writing what i think right now after getting blocked on skype by davidj. So plz dont ban me im trying hard here to learn right now. DJ's skype account is his personal one. If you misuse the access you get to personal info here on the site, you will get booted. ok? This means not skyping anyone without their consent. It's not ok, and extremely rude.

davidj
01-06-2008, 06:58 PM
i didnt ban you because of your requests

i told you i dont provide one to one support but you kept on asking so i had to ban you

i know you are 14 and want everything now now now but you have to learn that people are not here for just you. we help each other but you have to wait until that help turns up.

Fronix
01-06-2008, 07:01 PM
Ait thx anyway for the support i got but i found a other webiste thats on my language so ill cya guys