PDA

View Full Version : All Fonts Spontaneously Changed To Arial

BRANKULO
11-24-2007, 05:22 PM
Hi
I Was Working On My Website Couple Weeks Ago. Than I Stopped And Currently I Wanted To Continue. When I Opened My Files All The Fonts That I Have Se To Bank Gothic Via Css Changed To Arial, Even Though In Css It Says Bank Gothic. I Reinstalled Fonts But It Didnt Help. Even When I Select The Text And Pick From Tool Bar Bank Gothic It Doesnt Change To It. In Other Programs (ps, Word..) The Font Works. So I Have No Idea What Happened. Has Enyone Experienced This.?

domedia
11-24-2007, 06:54 PM
Your stylesheet is probably wrong.
See the link in my signature for help with technical questions :)

d a v e
11-24-2007, 07:39 PM
i wouldn't worry too much as hardly anyone probably has bank gothic installed on their pc anyway ;)

BRANKULO
11-24-2007, 09:17 PM
dave so you are saying that i am only limited to couple fonts that come with windows? i thought that font somehow loads with website. anyway i restarted computer and font is showing right again.

neonfluxx
11-25-2007, 01:34 AM
You are wasting your time anyway. Most people use basic fonts on their computer and if they don't have that particular font on their computer the browser will replace with Arial anyway. So stop using other fonts and use the basic fonts. If you want to keep the fonts the way they are you will have to place they on an image or flash.

There is a reason why you see the same damn fonts on all the websites.

d a v e
11-25-2007, 06:42 AM
e.g. http://www.ampsoft.net/webdesign-l/WindowsMacFonts.html