PDA

View Full Version : Seo Help

indianleo
11-23-2007, 10:53 AM
Hello Friends Can anyone help me in my SEO problems,
How many kewords we can add in URL submit as well as in my website Keyword Tag
and how much time it takes to come on Search Engine and Today I had added my URL on google so how I will come o know that it started coming on google search engine

Ricky55
11-23-2007, 12:04 PM
I usually use around 15 keywords but you can use less or more but I wouldn't go too much more. I don't think they are that important these days anyway. Good page titles are just as important.

With regards to the time it takes there really is no way to tell. It depends on afew things. Mainly traffic to and from the site. I've done sites that have appeared well in Google withim a few weeks because the company invloved have advertised their site so it has received loads of visitors. I did a site a while back for a small company and this doesn't get many visiotrs and its still doesn't appear in Google at all not even if you type the full name as a search.

Hope this helps.

indianleo
11-23-2007, 12:35 PM
does I have to change keywords on every page in website and i have to submit each and every page to search engine

If I change My keyword in tag on each and every page and submit each and every page in search engine with same keyword on page as comment

Will it work pls suggest

gmcrone
11-23-2007, 04:03 PM
No don't submit every page.
Your keyword list should be the same or nearly so for each page.
Your page title should be meaningful not just "home page".

A good idea to get indexed quickly on Google is to sign up for Google Analytics and follow their instructions.

Mike...