PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Burning Dreamweaver Project onto a CD

c7burke
11-10-2007, 02:17 PM
I have a dreamweaver project that I just completed and I want to burn it onto a CD. I want people to be able to put my CD into their computer and then automatically see the project in full screen. I think I can figure out the automatic run command, but Iím not sure how to save the project so that it will open up full screen. I want to save it so that it views somewhat like a powerpoint presentation (i.e., I donít want the toolbars, address, etc. showing at the top of the screen). Iím basically trying to make an interactive CD (with links, buttons, etc.), and I donít want my dreamweaver project to appear as though itís designed for the internet. Can somebody PLEASE HELP?:roll:

Ricky55
11-10-2007, 06:50 PM
I've used a small program called autohtml this will allow you to auto run from CD and automatically load your index.html or whatever html file you want.

To get plain window you could use a dreamweaver behaviour open browser window, and get it to do this onload.

So you basically have a dummy page that autohtml opens, as soon as this page opens the open browser window behaviour opens the page you really want to open, open browser window can be set so no icons appear.

Give it a try, the pop up blocker should not come up when you run from CD.

Cheers

Ricky55

Ricky55
11-10-2007, 06:51 PM
you can download it here, really easy to use.

http://www.avdf.com/oct98/art_ot005.html