PDA

View Full Version : Website Not Reloading

tantric132
11-07-2007, 02:10 AM
Hello! I have a small problem concerning the website I am building. I am a beginner web designer, and my current project is my dad's company website. His company being Taxidermy("Stuffin" or "Mounting" dead animals for display), so there isn't much content that I could put on the site...but I guess I'm doing okay for just starting out. My problem though is each time I type in the URL from a computer that has already viewed the website, it will not "reload" the page...so if I had layout A applied yesterday and viewed it from that computer, and then updated the layout to layout B, then revisiting the website would still result in layout A(trying to make a simple analogy, if you follow). The website is being developed in Dreamweaver, and the code is very cruddy. My next version will have a stylesheet and the code will be alot more organized, but is there a certain code I need to add that makes in reload on each visit? Any help would be appriciated!

Thanks!

P.S.
Website URL:
http://www.huntstaxidermy.com

tux
11-07-2007, 09:58 AM
Hi tantric132 and welcome to Dreamweaver Club.

It sounds like you just need to refresh the page. Your browser is probably reading the page from the cache or temporary internet files. Load the page and hit the refresh button.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Paul

domedia
11-07-2007, 01:02 PM
Ctrl+f5 ;-)