PDA

View Full Version : site critique of chargercomposites.com

d a v e
11-06-2007, 01:46 PM
i thought it was about time to ask anyone is interested to give some feedback on www.chargercomposites.com

it's the site of the company that i work for (although the Ski charger part is still the old site so need to look there... my boss has taken ages to get any content to me ;)

thanks in advance :)

Jittor
11-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Very cool! I like the look. I love the horizontal nav in the Ski section. it goes from small to large, never seen that before, I likey. Graphics are clean yet edgey so you have a professional looking yet young / cool site.

domedia
11-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Like it! I liked the sailing part the best, it had more info, which the other 2 sections didn't have so much of. If your boss wants to promote his products there, he needs much more content, so keep working on it.
Did you consider working with 3 subdomains instead of directories like you currently are?

My Finnish third cousins or whatever you call them in English, waterski on our lake in Finland every summer. I think the sisters switch on being Finnish champions every year.. your site just reminded me of them.

Jittor
11-07-2007, 07:15 PM
ahhhh, the memories. I get to wake board with sharks and kayak with gators - fun time.

davidj
11-07-2007, 08:08 PM
it looks cool ... err BAD ..... Bling

am i too old to use those words at 39 ?

radicle dude.... narly

d a v e
11-07-2007, 08:20 PM
thanks ;)

re: 3 dirs - seemed the easiest and the cheapest way (my boss is Dutch after all ;)

after looking at it all for so long i can't see the wood for the trees (that could be something to do with living in finland :) so it's good to hear how others see it.

Ricky55
11-07-2007, 08:52 PM
Nice, work

d a v e
11-07-2007, 09:10 PM
"Nice, work"
er, you mean 'nice work' or 'nice' [go and do some] work' :)

domedia
11-07-2007, 10:09 PM
re: 3 dirs - seemed the easiest and the cheapest way (my boss is Dutch after all ;)
Creating subdomains shouldn't cost you any money at all.. does your host charge for it?

d a v e
11-08-2007, 07:48 AM
not sure. i'll check, if i have time ;)