PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect Application of Template

dw12
11-05-2007, 02:40 AM
Hello,

New to DW Club. I have an issue where my DW is applying the incorrect Template to my web page.

I have successfully had a website running, used the template feature and applied templates already to many of my web pages. However, recent modifications I made I assume have caused this problem, but I am not aware of which changes are the culprit.

The problem is, when I apply a template, say Template A to a page, instead of getting template A, I get 'Template B'. I not only recognize the wrong template application, but it also gives the wrong name at the top of the page where it lists the corresponding template name. If I remove all of the other templates, and then select 'Template A' then it works, but if anything else is in the templates directory, it goes off into the weeds and gets the wrong one.

There is no overlap, where one template can select any number of incorrect templates. There is one and only one template application for each selection it is just that it gets the wrong one. Almost like everything is shifted.

Anyone ever run into this, or can tell me how to pull up some kind of properties on the files to check the status.

dw12

Atomico™
11-05-2007, 08:26 PM
whats the website url?

dw12
11-06-2007, 03:02 AM
Why would the current URL help? The problem I am having is in the modifications I am doing on the local DW files. I don't understand. Thanks.