PDA

View Full Version : ecommerce help

toxic
10-16-2007, 02:19 AM
I have designed website through photoshop and I'm ready now ready to build the guts into it. I plan on selling products using paypal. What I want to find is a free solution to be able to update my website with new products using a template of some kind, and to be able for any product that was purchased through paypal to be removed once the product has been sold out. I just need a point in the right direction becuase I'm really confused on how to update products into the website live and how to automatically have these products to be removed once sold. I would also like some sort of solution that once the product is purchased they are given a unique download for only that product. I am starting this site selling video game accounts so each item will be unique, the download will have the login information for the account they purchased. Thanks in advanced for you help. :grin:

edbr
10-16-2007, 04:15 AM
you need a shopping cart. cp commerce is free has a facility where you can specify amounts of any stock and payment gateways including paypal.
you will have to administer though nothing is completely automatic