PDA

View Full Version : Dvd Site Estimate

wasovs4
10-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Hi A Client Contacted Me Today On An Online Dvd Rental Bussiness I Thought Mmmmmmmmmm And Decided To Say Ill Look At The Time And Maintainence The Project May Need.

Breif:

I need a dvd rental store online something simular to i love film or even blockbuster with a login script and also allowing users to register and pay 3.50 A Month Via Direct Debit.
It Must Be EWasy To Update Add/Remove New Movies Add Members Or Delete Them.; A Newsletter Tool Will Be Preffered.

A Freind Told Me That I Will Need A Database And Also MY SQL AND PHP.

HOW MUCH WILL IT COST!!!!

I OFFERED HIM 9K WHAT DO YOU THINK AND I HAVE NO EXPERIANCE IN PHP SO ANY PEOPLE OUT THERE TO TAKE IT ON THRU ME

domedia
10-08-2007, 06:29 PM
A Freind Told Me That I Will Need A Database And Also MY SQL AND PHP.

HOW MUCH WILL IT COST!!!!

MySQL and PHP are both free.

Price discussions are usually not allowed. If you are charging for your services, you should already have something in place. If you charge hourly, estimate amount of hours you will work on this and multiply with your hourly rate. Or estimate how much the client is willing to pay you.

EDIT: I might have gotten you post wrong the first time. Are you looking to subcontract out the whole/part of the project?

davidj
10-08-2007, 07:45 PM
9K is a fair price and your client is getting a good deal

as dom said... What do you want to get from this post

wasovs4
10-10-2007, 02:05 PM
To be honest from this post i wish to find someone willing to work with me or contract the project.

Im wanting stuff that you mgiht quote if im quoting a fair price or not.