PDA

View Full Version : pop-up menu items not loading on initial mouse over

snini
10-01-2007, 08:55 PM
this used to work automatically in dreamweaver MX. i'm using 8. created an image for the main menu tab "services" did the "show-pop up menu. created various drop down options for users to choose (vocational, residential). completed all my coloring, positioning, etc. when i upload and preview, this is what happens: the mouse goes over services, the drop down menu flys out to the right and it's blank. the only way you can see the options is if you move the mouse over the text. Yes, i have already made sure my text is NOT the same color of the box?? here is a test site: www.lafayettelarc.org/testsite (http://www.lafayettelarc.org/testsite)
the two drop down's i'm working with are under servies and contact. Is there something that was added to dw8 to automatically allow the text to load that you didn't have to do in MX?? Please feel free to email me directly, as i am in a hurry to resolve.,

snini@consolidated.net

Ricky55
10-01-2007, 09:57 PM
your link isn't working

snini
10-02-2007, 03:10 PM
sorry about that...just check out the index, services drop down. i have to link all the rest of the pages.
thanks
snini