PDA

View Full Version : preview problem

demanta
09-22-2007, 11:52 AM
Hey guys first time here, and i have a problem. Hope some of you can help.

For some reason only recently i've started having trouble previewing my pages in firefox and safari, so i dont think its the browser.

What happens is it shows the tables and colours of those tables that i have used including text that ive wrote in dreamweaver, but it doesnt show any images or flash files, not even an outline with a RED X. its like they were never there in the design mode, but they are.

Now when i check the create a temp copy for preview it shows everything fine, but obviously when you click a link to another page it wont do it because its working with just a copy and not the actual site.

Any idea of why its not previewing with all content of of a sudden, i thought at first it was the template but i have another site i load up now that i made before using templates and that comes up fine. Its almost like it has a problem with just this one site, or sites that i create from now on?

Any suggestions?

AARON

neonfluxx
09-22-2007, 04:29 PM
are you using mac or pc and what version of dreamweaver

demanta
09-22-2007, 04:52 PM
using a mac.

and MX 2004

For some reason i think it may be something ive changed in settings, but i dont usual mess around with settings and was thinking maybe i knocked a button or something