PDA

View Full Version : Rank The New Project

wasovs4
09-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Hiya Everybody Can You Rank My New Web Project .

www.ubdrinks.com (http://www.ubdrinks.com)

0-10

Thanks

Wasim

www.projectwasim.co.uk (http://www.projectwasim.co.uk)

davidj
09-12-2007, 08:56 PM
posted in your other thread

ill give it a 9.9

you have that anoying IE tooltip (click to activate...) border around the flash. There is a fix for this

someone will mention it when passing

domedia
09-13-2007, 01:19 PM
Very nice for someone starting up. 8 out of 10 A couple of points that can make it even better:
1. Reduce load time of splashpage.
2. Design according to web standards
3. Popup serves popup. Can probably be dealt with otherwise.

davidj
09-14-2007, 07:01 AM
after the latest revelations of asking for a critique in another post when actually it was revealed by another member that the work was a professional template leads me to think that this horse is from the same stable.

i still cant believe people get off on getting bigged-up by us when the work is not their own. What do people get out of it?

its like me saying "Look at my site... its called youtube... what do you all think?"

if it turns out that this is also a template then i slap you with a metaphorical glove.

[/rant]

wasovs4
09-15-2007, 02:55 PM
after the latest revelations of asking for a critique in another post when actually it was revealed by another member that the work was a professional template leads me to think that this horse is from the same stable.

i still cant believe people get off on getting bigged-up by us when the work is not their own. What do people get out of it?

its like me saying "Look at my site... its called youtube... what do you all think?"

if it turns out that this is also a template then i slap you with a metaphorical glove.

[/rant]
tHIS iS nO tEMPLATE DO YOU GET IT OK!

ITS MY HARD WORK IT TOOK 2 MOTHS TO FINISH IT AND IM NOT GOING TO STAND ANYONE CRITISIZING ME

davidj
09-15-2007, 03:01 PM
if you did this then thats fine

i admire and respect your skill and i apologies for the accusation

i just dont get it. Some one with your skill and design eye using a template (other site you posted). Normally these are used by those who find it difficult to produce good work

wasovs4
09-15-2007, 03:56 PM
No It Was A Quick Job I Couldnt Be Bothered Because I Didnt Get Paid For It Now Should I Waist My Time On Free Sites Like Eutopia Travel Or On Paid Sites Like Ub What Would You Do If You Were In My Situation U Chose

davidj
09-15-2007, 04:06 PM
i dont take jobs i dont get paid for

i put in 100% of effort in my work. Why would i approach a job with a 'cant be bothered' attitude. I always give my best on every contract i take on as thats what my client expects and pays for.

even if i was to do a 'Mates Rates' job i would still give it 100%

maybe its just me!

d a v e
09-15-2007, 04:26 PM
"ITS MY HARD WORK IT TOOK 2 MOTHS TO FINISH IT"

"No It Was A Quick Job I Couldnt Be Bothered Because I Didnt Get Paid For It Now Should I Waist My Time On Free Sites Like Eutopia Travel-..."

er, seem to be saying two opposite things there. i
n fact i think i'm tired of wasovs4 so i think i'll leave the discussion in the hands of those who can be bothered :)

wasovs4
09-16-2007, 06:03 PM
"ITS MY HARD WORK IT TOOK 2 MOTHS TO FINISH IT"

"No It Was A Quick Job I Couldnt Be Bothered Because I Didnt Get Paid For It Now Should I Waist My Time On Free Sites Like Eutopia Travel-..."

er, seem to be saying two opposite things there. i
n fact i think i'm tired of wasovs4 so i think i'll leave the discussion in the hands of those who can be bothered :)

I was talking about eutopia-travel not ub