PDA

View Full Version : newbie

Slimfish
08-30-2007, 01:03 AM
Hey dreanweaver folks,

I'm Slimfish, Im a 43 yr old male who has in the last 2 yrs has taken some web/graphic design classes. Due to a left leg disability I had to leave my former profession and seek out another one. So far I have really enjoyed working with web designs. Although I don't have my own set-up yet I am fortunate. Here at the University of Arizona we have a huge underground computer lab. As a matter of fact they just upgraded all web/graphic design software with Adobe's CS3 series. Well I hope to meet you in the future.:confused:

edbr
08-30-2007, 01:48 AM
welcome to the forum

davidj
08-30-2007, 10:18 AM
welcome slimfish

enjoy your stay

domedia
08-30-2007, 01:53 PM
Welcome to the forums, Slimfish!

Andromeda
08-31-2007, 08:26 PM
Hello Slimfish. Welcome to the forum.

Whereabouts on the planet do you reside?

Slimfish
09-08-2007, 05:15 PM
Heya Andromeda, and every one else for the welcome. I happen to live in Tucson, Arizona. USA. Presently just going crazy trying to get this website up and running. I think it has some thing to do with incorrect paths or links since the cells come up on the creative cavern section of the site but not the pictures. If you have time the site is illustratorsworkshop.com. Some advice is appreciated, although I really am trying to work this out on my own. Have a pleasant day folks.

d a v e
09-09-2007, 07:36 AM
hi slimfish! sounds like an interesting project - though you have a couple of grammatical errors ;)
" Illustrators' " and " Illustrator's " does it belong to one illustrator or many?

the same for the "student's " cavern where i assume you mean "students' " rather than just the one student?!

good luck!