PDA

View Full Version : Dreamweaver 8: Training from the source

spearchew
08-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Hi

I own this book (by Khristine Annwn Page). For those of you who have read it, you will know that a cd comes with it containing a dw8 trial and some quite necessary files for following the book.
I have apparently lost the cd. After some googling, I have failed to find somewhere to download the missing files.
I am not sure how large they are (the dw8 trial is not necessary to me, just the lesson files).
Any ideas?
cheers.

domedia
08-29-2007, 03:19 PM
I don't think you'll find this for download without a pricetag. You could possibly contact the publisher and ask for a replacement CD, or see if someone has it for sale on eBay.

kate
08-30-2007, 04:34 PM
Hi,

I lost the key to a boxed software I never even used..argeeeeee..cost me 40 as well. All I did was open the box and somehow lost my serial number in the home but I never did find it again.

MGI Photosuite was the software, a great software. You could have montage which is bits of images the software builds for you from your own images. See what you think about it though a comapny called Roxio bought out MGI. Anyway I never managed to get the key from Roxio.

Love the MGI company when it was around, pity it went down.

http://www.roxio.com/

I guess you could try to find the steps in your software creators site to find or get your key from the company. It was difficult for me because I bought from my home town in a shop that sold films, DVD, and Video. MGI was on their software shelf.

I am wrong it was 50..even worse to lose the ruddy key...:x

Also looking at this there was alot more to Photosuite than I remember:

http://www.e-consultancy.com/news-blog/26153/mgi-announces-photosuite-4-powerful-web-and-pc-photography-software-made-easy.html

Not sure how much Roxio kept of Photosuite!!

:mrgreen:

spearchew
08-30-2007, 05:44 PM
:confused:

kate
08-30-2007, 07:03 PM
Sorry spearchew not out to confuse,

I was just telling about my experience with Photosuite from MGI when I lost my key/serial number.

Maybe if you wrote to the comapny you got the book from and explain you bought the book and could they possibly send you a c-d out and any missing files.

Again sorry if I confused you it was'nt intentional.

:mrgreen: