PDA

View Full Version : MOnkeys

timpiste
08-24-2007, 04:35 PM
Good evening all,

At the moment i'm working on a contents page which looks like a few rolls of film when i scroll over the rivet holes at the side and the picture spaces a different rollover image appears . Thing is its gonna take a while to do the few of these and a lot of the rollovers are the same .

Is there anyway i can copy and paste the layer containing the rollover image ??

(if i need to rename each rollover is there something that can do an ordered sequence)

Colm:wink:

kittyprrrs
08-26-2007, 07:14 PM
i guess that is why we as 'designers/site builders/freelancers...etc' get paid what we demand? hahahah...kidding!

I have not found any ways to copy the layer. I do believe the newer cs3 will be able to do that but am not absolutely certain. go to adobe site and check out the video on the new "bells and whistles". I think i recall a nice feature where they allow you to click and drag css's over but am not sure about the layer...

feel free to correct me yall!

Cary
08-26-2007, 10:18 PM
You can copy sections of markup in code-view easily enough.

Just select the section of the html with the layer code and all it contains, copy and paste, and then rename the new layer's id.

Of course, you'll also have to make up the CSS for that new id.

kittyprrrs
08-26-2007, 11:48 PM
AHA! thanks! Never thought of that...i guess I just like clicking like mad! hahahahahaha!

Truly...thanks cary!